GAZE Film Festival - Call For Submissions 2013
Submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted work - we have received over 300 submissions. We will announce our 2013 programme in early July and will be in contact with both selected and unselected filmmakers before then.
PLEASE NOTE: We will still accept Irish submissions until June. If you are an Irish filmmaker with a film still in production, please contact our programmer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are now accepting film submissions for the 21st GAZE Film Festival, August 01-05, 2013. We welcome submissions from Ireland and abroad.
To submit a film, please follow these instructions:
- Films should be submitted via email to our festival programmer, David Mullane: email@example.com
- Please put 'GAZE Submissions 2013 [your film's title]' as the subject of your email
- We prefer to receive online screeners (Vimeo, YouTube etc.). Please include a link to your screener and a password.
- If you do not have an online screener of your film, we will accept DVD submissions. Our postal address is:
If you are sending a dvd, you will also need to send an email with all the relevant details, as below.
- David Mullane
- Festival Programmer
- GAZE Film Festival
- The Fashion House
- 18 Upper Exchange St
- Temple Bar
- Dublin 8
- In the email, please provide the following information:
- Name of Film
- Running Time
- Year of Production
- Country of Production
- Screening Formats
- Previous festival screenings
- Premiere status of film (If your film screens at GAZE 2013, will it be a Dublin/Irish/European/World premiere?)
- Is your film self-distributed or is it represented by a sales agent or film distributor?
- Has your film received a cinematic release or will it before August 2013?
- Has your film screened on television or will it before August 2013?
- Is your film available to view online/on-demand or will it before August 2013?
- Intended audience (gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender/other)
- Any other information you deem relevant
Closing date for submissions is May 6th 2013.
Before submitting your film, please read the
terms and conditions carefully.
If you have any questions or queries about our submissions process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your submissions!